Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Evanhealy Facial Care For Sensitive Skin

My skin is ultra particular about what I can put on it. Many of even the highest quality, all-natural facial creams cause my sensitive skin to easily break out and become red and irritated. That's why I love this cream from evanhealy called Blue Chamomile Day Moisturizer. It's moisturizing, yet it soaks in quickly and is not at all oily. This cream also incorporates the healing properties of essential oils like blue chamomile, excellent for inflammation, redness or puffiness, and lavender which has great toning and pore cleansing properties.

My face has combination skin that can tend towards both oiliness and dryness. It's hard for me to find a moisturizer that can treat the dryness without clogging my pores. I often recommend Blue Chamomile Day Moisturizer to customers who are looking for a natural alternative to traditional drug-store-type non-comogenic (non-pore clogging) facial creams. This evanhealy product is great for all skin types, not just sensitive folks like me! Others who may be interested in trying it would be those who suffer from eczema, psoriasis or rosacea.

I feel that this moisturizer is an excellent choice for men, too, especially those who tend to have irritated skin or ingrown hairs from shaving - and also teenagers or any of us who are prone to acne. (Speaking of break outs, I’ve tried, tested and given my thumbs up to evanhealy's Tea Tree Gel Cleanser.)

If you want to pamper and give your skin even more TLC, try adding evanhealy's Lavender Facial Tonic Hydrosol into your daily facial care routine. Simply spray this product on in the morning and evening after you wash your face, then your skin is ready to be moisturized. I press the tonic into my face and allow it to air-dry which only takes a few seconds. Toning the skin in this way helps to keep your pores clean and your complexion healthy and vibrant.

Here’s a tip for those with dry skin. Spray a tiny puddle of toner into one of your cupped palms, add a few drops of evanhealy's Blue Chamomile Rosehip Treatment Facial Oil, rub your hands together and gently press this mixture into your face. The oil and water absorb instantly into your skin adding a light, protective layer of moisture. This is an ideal way to nourish your face any time throughout the day. I also often use this method during dry winter days in addition to the cream I put on in the morning and evening or in the hot summer months when I want an extremely light moisturizer. In addition, adding a few drops of Rosehip Treatment Oil into a dollop of your face cream is a wonderful way to bring some extra moisturizing oomph to your skin when it is in need.

For dry or aging skin, I recommend evanhealy's Rose Vetiver Day Moisturizer, Rose Geranium Facial Tonic Hydrosol and Rose Vetiver Rosehip Treatment Facial Oil.